School Dress Code
We expect our students to wear their uniform with pride and look smart at all times. Please ensure that it is fully labelled as soon as you buy it – we end up with a lot of lost property and would love to be able to return it.
Items marked * are available embroidered with the school logo and may be ordered from School Trends or Tesco. Once you get on to their website, type in our school to start the ordering process. Alternatively, you can buy unbranded items from any supermarket with a school section or an alternative supplier.
Autumn / Winter
- White polo shirt*, or other plain white blouse or shirt (not t-shirts)
- Black ‘formal’ trousers (not skinny jeans), skirt, gym-slip knee-length culottes or ‘skorts’.
- Red sweatshirt* or sweatshirt-cardigan* embroidered with the school logo (optional)
- Black, low-heeled shoes or boots
- Grey or black socks for boys or girls; white socks or grey/black/red tights for girls
- School tie for Year 6 only - to be worn with a white shirt or blouse
For outdoor wear only:
Red fleece* or reversible jacket*
Black winter boots can be worn on a daily basis. Wellies may be worn to and from school and in the playground – but not inside the building
Spring / Summer
As above, and also:
- Black ‘formal’ shorts
- Low-heeled black or white sandals
- Summer red and white dresses - striped or gingham
- White or red T-shirt*
- Black shorts
- Black or white plimsolls for indoor games
- Tracksuit and trainers for outdoor use in cold weather
(Slogans, football club affiliations or ‘designer labels’ are not permitted)
- Wellies or sturdy boots
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
Families that receive Pupil Premium funding can use their annual school voucher to purchase school uniform.
Useful links for uniform below:
Coming soon... a second-hand uniform shop. A great way to offer uniform at reduced prices and support the environment by reusing clothing.
Our full School Uniform Policy is attached below for your information.