Home Learning during COVID-19
Although we are obviously in school teaching and learning on a daily basis (in term time), the following information may be useful to see what our lock-down learning looked like. We very much hope that it will not need re-actioning!
Previous home learning information
In line with our Remote Learning Policy, children not in school have access to live teaching and learning on a daily basis. Where this doesn't work for a family, learning packs are provided. If you would like a hard copy of the learning pack, please don't hesitate to arrange this with the office. They will ensure that it is ready for you to collect and can, where necessary, arrange for it to be delivered to your home.
In addition to your live daily lessons and weekly learning packs -
- Foundation Stage and Year 1 are providing support and celebrating learning using Tapestry
- Every morning there is a video message sent to families for their children to watch and keep in touch with the school
- Every morning there is an update message to parents
- On Mondays (at 2.30pm), there is a mindfulness session on Zoom for all children at home and in school.
- On Wednesdays (at 2.30pm) there is a whole school assembly for all children at home and in school.
- Every Friday (at 2.30pm) there is a Celebration Assembly for all children at home and in school.
If you need help with anything at all to help home learning, please make contact - this might involve support with technology and the loan of school devices.