Welcome to Year 4
Things you need to know about Year 4
- The class teachers are Mrs Webb (Shakespeare class), Ms Cookson ( Captain Cook class).
- Our Learning Support Assistants (LSAs) are Mrs Lee and Mr Peel.
- PE is on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Forest School is on alternate Wednesday afternoons.
- Our library session is on a Tuesday although children can change their books every day is they need to.
- Students, please bring your good manners, smiles, a thirst for learning and ‘a give it a go attitude’ every day.
- Home/school diaries need to be in school every day in order to record reading. They will be checked every Monday; please ensure that this is signed.
Come and enjoy reading with your child on Tuesday mornings from 8:40 to 9:00am. Also, we would welcome help in hearing children read. If you are free any afternoon, or part of an afternoon, we would love to have you. Please let the office know as you would need to have a DBS check.
Maths and English homework, including spellings are set on Friday and due in the following Wednesday.