Governor Corner 2018 -2019 Terms 3 & 4
Governor Meetings Term 3 & 4 2019
Performance/Curriculum Committee (agenda: to include recent data capture & feedback from ‘Invited Experts’)
Monday, 4th March 2019 6-8.30pm
Tuesday, 12th March 2019 8.30am - 12.30pm
Finance & Premises Committee (agenda: to include budget discussion)
Monday, 25th March 2019 6-7.30
SIP Review Mtg (CofG +Chair/Vice Chair of CP)
Wednesday, 27th March 2019 3.30-5pm
FGB (agenda: to include budget discussion/agreement in principle of draft budget)
Monday, 1st April 2019 6.30-8.30 pm
Governor Corner 2018-2019 Terms 1 & 2
Governor Meetings for Term 2 (October - December 2018):
Personnel Committee (focus on PM reviews/outcomes all staff)
Thursday, 8th November 2018 6 – 8pm
Monday, 19th November 2018 6-8pm
Performance/Curriculum Committee (agenda: to include recent data capture and feedback from ‘Invited Experts’)
Monday, 26th November 2018 6-8pm
Tuesday, 4th December 2018 6.30-8.30pm
Governor Corner Term 1 (September 2018 - October 2018) originally available within school newsletters sent out via Parent Mail and then available on the school website.
Governor Corner 1: 7/9/2018
On behalf of the full governing body, we would like to wish you all a successful and happy year ahead. Please make contact at any time should you wish to discuss school matters.
Governor Corner 2: 20/9/2018
It has been a very busy start to the term throughout the school community and it has been no exception for Governance!
Governor Activity in the first 10 days of term:
- Training – CofG attended the Staff ‘refresher’ training for Safeguarding and GDPR which took place on the 4/9
- Meeting of CofG and Deputy Chair of Curriculum with SLT to review and discuss the Draft School Improvement Plan
- HT Performance Management Meeting held with 2 governors and an external consultant
- The first meeting of the Full Governing Body took place on 13/9/2018 where Officers were elected, Roles allocated and many Statutory requirements set in motion for the coming Academic Year to allow GB to function supportively and effectively. The Governor section of the website will be updated with updated information over the coming weeks to reflect these changes
- HT/CofG Update meeting on 12/9/2018 – reported to GB
- DPS/PTA/GB met with Deanshanger Parish Council on 6/9/2018 to review the application request for funding from DPS for the new Kitchen Equipment.
- As you will be aware from previous information over the last couple of years, DPS continues to explore options for joining a Multi Academy Trust and meetings for this purpose continue to take place
Parent /Governor Vacancy (voluntary)
Later this term we will have a vacancy on the Governing Body (GB) for a Parent Governor with specific expertise/skills to be elected by yourselves. If you are committed to the school community, have some available time then please start considering if you may wish to put your name forward for the election – more details will follow in a couple of weeks.
We wish all our children a successful year in all their learning and activities and look forward to talking to you as Parents/Carers at various times. Please come to speak to Governors when you see them around school wearing an ‘orange Governor lanyard’ or contact us via email – your feedback is important:
There will be a Governor presence at the Parents Evenings on the 1st and 2nd October so we hope to see you there.
Governor Corner 3: October 6th 2018
Two new governors who will bring new perspective and additional skills to governance have started their terms of office – welcome to governance, we look forward to working with you:
Ken Turner - co-opted governor
Nyree McKenzie - elected Staff governor
Information about all our governors can be found in the About Us section of the school website - which is being updated over the next few weeks - including committee membership and other responsibilities.
Governor activity since the last newsletter:
Training: Safeguarding (Working Together 2018)
Meetings: HT/CofG update and LA meeting
Other school events attended by governance:
- Macmillan coffee morning - a great cause to raise money for and a lovely way to start the day!
- PTA Quiz night - a fun quiz and raising funds too - thank you PTA
- Parents Evenings 1st/2nd October
School events offer a good opportunity for you to raise any queries with governors, or just an opportunity to chat! If you didn't have an opportunity to speak to an 'orange lanyard' at one of these events but have a query or comment, please contact us via email or speak to one of us when around school.
It is with sadness that the Governing Body has accepted the resignation of Nic Masters from her role as a Parent Governor. Nic will continue to be part of GB until the end of this term, however, in the short time she has been a part of the governance team she has brought experience, skills and an enthusiasm to share knowledge. We would like to thank her for her commitment to the schoo which we know we will continue to benefit from. We will miss you Nic!
This leads on, as mentioned in the previous Governor Corner, to the need to recruit a new Parent Governor. Governance would particularly welcome a new governor able to offer HR and Recruitment or Finance experience with management experience and in due course willing to consider taking on specific Lead Governor and/or Chair roles in the future using existing or new found management experience.
A Parent Mail giving all the details of the Parent Governor Election will be sent through to you before the end of this week with information on key dates in the process including:
- Thursday, 11th October (5.30-6.30pm): Governor Open Evening for anyone interested in putting their name forward - having read the information please come and ask governors your questions. If this time will not be convenient for you, please email email@example.com for alternative arrangements to be made if possible
- Friday, 12th October 4pm: nomination close
- Monday, 15th October – Thursday 18th October 4pm: Electronic Ballot via Parent Mail
- Friday, 19th October – result to be announced via Parent Mail
- External Induction training with our two other new governors will take place on October 29th, November 5th and 19th (6.30-8.30 pm) at DPS tbc
- Full Governors Board meeting will be on Tuesday 4th December 2018 (6.30-8.30pm) - newly elected Parent Governor to attend
This information is also on the school website in the ‘Join Our Team’ section.
Governor Corner 4: 18th October 2018
Governor Activity since the last newsletter:
- 10/10 HT/CofG catch up Meeting with report given to GB
- 11/10 Ofsted Ready Sub Committee meeting to update and review process and documents
- 11/10 Parent Governor Open Evening for anyone wishing to find out more about the role
- 12/10 Closing date for nominations for the Parent Governor Role which had been advertised in the newsletter and via Parent Mail – with just 1 nomination an election has not been required. Governors will be welcoming Chris Stevenson to GB later this term and induction training will be starting in Term 2 – in addition to Chris’s commitment to DPS, this appointment will add further depth to financial, management, recruitment, IT skills and experience to governance
- 16/10 Parent Action Group – governors participated in both sessions at 2.30pm and 6pm and although we would always welcome the opportunity to speak to more parents at the sessions we appreciate the feedback from those who were able to attend – thank you for getting involved!
- 16/10 Governors meeting with the LA Adviser to share feedback and ideas
- 18/10 Governors Learning Walk: an opportunity for GB to observe, challenge and support DPS on different areas of the School Improvement Plan (SIP) for this current academic year
Have a great half term. Hopefully you will have an opportunity to relax and have quality family time at some point during the week!
Thank you for your support for DPS and governance this half term.
TERM 2, Autumn 2018
Newsletter 5, November 3rd 2018: Governor Corner
To support and challenge the school and understand the all embracing role of the governor, three sessions of new governor training are currently underway.
This week we are starting lead governor meetings with subject leaders in school to understand the action plans for the year ahead and support improvement. We will also be holding a personnel committee meeting
If you have any questions about governance, please make contact and/or look on the governors page of the website.
firstname.lastname@example.org or deanshanger-
Newsletter 6, 15th November 2018: Governor Corner
Governors have been ‘in and around’ school since half term, supporting activities and attending meetings:
- Governor invited to join School Council Meeting. An opportunity to hear the class representatives discuss options on the purchase of possible playground equipment which the PTA are generously funding – thank you PTA.
- Subject Lead Teacher/Governor Meetings have taken place for English, Maths and SEND to discuss the Action Plan for the year in conjunction with the SIP and other input to support pupil progress and attainment this year
- Personnel (Pay and Performance Management) Committee met twice
- Governor attendance at the Poppy installation outside DPS as part of the Remembrance Day events – a wonderful display, thank you everyone who helped prepare and participate.
- Headteacher/Chair of Governors/Vice Chair of Governors Catch up meeting
- Governor attendance at two school Curriculum Meetings on the 14th November
It has been good having opportunities to meet with and talk to children and parents, your thoughts and ideas are valued – please keep giving feedback!
Newsletter 7, 30th November 2018: Governor Corner
Governors have been in school for a wide variety of activities and meetings since the last newsletter
- The Lead Governor for Safeguarding attended LGSS training
- Members of the SLT (Senior Leadership Team) and Governors met to continue consideration of MAT (Multi Academy Trust) membership
- The Finance and Premises Committee met. Agenda items included premises, resourcing and the termly overview report from the School Business Manager of the budget.
- Governors attended the Parent Assessment Information sessions – if you were unable to join one of the sessions the information shared will shortly be found on the school website
- CoG joined members of the PTA at the School Assembly to thank the Co-Op for their generous support of school fundraising (more info elsewhere in this newsletter), The children sang beautifully and some read their own personal 'thank you' confidently to our visitors - a proud moment!
- The Curriculum and Performance Committee, together with Invited Experts (School Subject Leaders and an Associate Member) met to review the latest data capture and understand the story behind the data.
- On Wednesday, the regular HT catch up meeting with the CofG and on this occasion both Vice Chairs took place
Governors are looking forward to the Santa Run and Christmas Bazaar at School on Saturday – see you there!
Deanshanger Governors – if you wish to contact us:
Newsletter 8, 14th December 2018: Governor Corner
As you can see from the rest of the newsletter, there is an amazing amount of activity in school at the moment in addition to the everyday learning. Governors have been supporting DPS in the following ways indoors and outdoors and found opportunities to meet and chat with you:
- Christmas Bazaar: a well-attended community event – thank you to the PTA for their energy and fantastic organisation put into this to make this a successful fundraising event
- FGB (Full Governing Body) Meeting, discussion included statutory items eg Safeguarding, Finance, GDPR and overview of the reports from Committees, Subject Lead Governor visits, etc. which have already been discussed at Committee level.
- Three governors joined the staff meeting for ongoing discussions about the possibility of joining a MAT (Multi Academy Trust)
- A governor joined parents at the Spelling Bee assembly. The spellings were challenging but the children were amazing! Well done to everyone who took to the stage.
- Performances for EYFS, KS1, Years 3 & 4 were enjoyed by the children and everyone present!
- Supporting the Senior Citizens lunches in school to celebrate the opening of the very nearly completed new kitchen – a great occasion for the school and wider community and an amazing effort by Lisa and her catering team to rise to the challenges whilst the kitchen has been constructed and fitted out – thank you!
A big, big thank you to all the Community (Parents, Staff, children) for supporting our School throughout 2018 – please continue to feedback any thoughts, ideas to Governors how we can communicate more effectively with parents and other stakeholders or on other areas of school life.
With best wishes for Christmas and the New Year from the Governing Body to you all!
Deanshanger Primary School Governors
END OF TERM 2 - 2018
TERM 3 - 2019
Newsletter 9 - 11th January 2019 - Joint DPS/Governor notice
What better way to start the year than an
Invitation to all Parents, Carers, Stakeholders @ DPS on Wednesday, 13th February at 6pm
You will have seen in the Governor Corners over many months that there have been references to ongoing discussions about the possibility of DPS joining a MAT (Multi Academy Trust). Throughout discussions with various MATs the future education, wellbeing and opportunities for the children have been, and continue to be, the ‘number 1’ consideration. The HT/SLT (Senior Leadership Team) Staff and Governors would now like to invite you to join us for a presentation and then a Q & A session with a MAT that we would like you to meet.
A new email has been set up for you if you would like to send in any questions or comments in advance of this meeting and then will remain open for your feedback afterwards: MAT@deanshanger.northants.sch.uk
Rachel Rice (Headteacher)
Sue Forman (Chair of Governors)
Governor Corner - 11th January 2019
Happy New Year to everyone! Governors wish DPS a happy, healthy and successful year.
During week 1 of this term, the first of the fortnightly HT/CofG, Vice CoGs catch up meetings have taken place and the Lead Governor for Computing has met with the Staff Lead.
In September 2018 GB (Governing Body) agreed a new structure for governance which involves the CofG (Chair of Governors) working with 2 Vice Chairs (previously 1) to enable more of the responsibilities and workload to be shared. This process is still evolving. The CofG will be absent for part of this term so the Vice Chairs and other governors will be working with DPS to ensure the support given to the school community during term time remains in place.
The CofG will be stepping down from her Governor role at Easter 2019. The GB and HT are considering options after April this year to ensure continuity for governance and support for school.
Governor contact details:
Newsletter 10 - Governor Corner 28th January 2019
Actions since the last newsletter:
- Lead governor for computing has met with the school’s computer lead Mrs Kim Richie to
Talk through the plans for the subject
- Governor support and attendance at the latest BNTO meeting
- Regular catch ups with the Headteacher to support school action and improvements
We continue to work towards joining a MAT and hope that you can join us on Wednesday, 13th at 6pm to find out more. Please be reminded that any questions that you have can be shared prior to the meeting via MAT@deanshanger.northants.sch. to help us compile a document sharing frequently asked questions.
Deanshanger Primary School Governors
Newsletter 11 - Governor Corner, 7th February 2019
Governors continue to regularly be in school to share various activities and meetings with the school community since the last update:
- PAG (Parent Action Group) meeting attended by 2 governors where the LPP (Learning Parent Partnership) and the MAT (Multi Academy Trust) provided the main focus for discussion
- A governor participated in the BNT0 assembly
- 2 governors joined the Top Table Lunch
- 3 governors participated in the fortnightly HT Catch Up meeting
- A governor joined the Safer Internet Assembly
As you will have read elsewhere in this newsletter, the MAT (Multi Academy Trust) presentation meeting for Stakeholders has been postponed from the 13th February. We have mentioned previously that there are many processes to be completed before joining a MAT and one of these has been slightly delayed leading to this postponement.
Thank you for your understanding, a new date will be advised as soon as possible and we will look forward to welcoming you to the Presentation evening. In the meantime, if you have any questions concerning the MAT, please email them through to:
To make contact with Deanshanger Primary School Governors:
Welcome to Governor Corner - a regular snapshot of our activities and support for school life
Our next Curriculum/ Performance committee meeting is on 9th July, Personnel on 4th June and Finance/Premises Committee meeting on 2nd July 2018. There will be a governor's learning walk in school on May 1st.
Governor Corner 1 - 15th September 2017
The FGB (Full Governing Body) met for the first time in this school year on 11/9/2017
A few key bits of information for you from the meeting:
- Election of Officers for 2017-2018: Chair – Sue Forman, Vice-Chair – Stephanie Hibberd
- From September, approved Minutes of FGB meetings will be made available on our website
- Governors are working with HT/SLT to prepare 2 key documents which will provide the focus for the year: the SIP (School Improvement Plan) and the first Governor Action Plan (GAP) which will be finalised early October and will be made available on the website
If you have a question or would like to find out more about being a Governor? Email email@example.com with your contact details and a member of the GB will be in touch with you.
The GB wish the whole DPS School Community an exciting and successful year of learning.
Governor Corner 2 - 30th September 2017
A positive fortnight for Governors, we have been actively involved in:
· Meeting with SLT (Senior Leadership Team) to discuss the SIP (school improvement plan) which will be finalised in October
· Continuing to work on the GAP (Governor Action Plan) for inclusion in the SIP · Fundraising Sub Committee (Kitchen) – first meeting, setting the goals!
· HT Appraisal with Performance Management Governor Panel and External Expert
· Meeting of Sub Committee and External Governance Consultant - focus on Governor Succession Planning
· Governors in School - In addition to above meetings: FS Parent Information meeting for Read Write Inc. and the Opening of the new KS1 Playground area (great fundraising from PTA and other sources – thank you!)
We will be recruiting for a new Parent Governor and potentially Associate Members with specific skills in the near future - If you would be interested in finding out more about becoming part of a proactive team of Governors, supporting the exciting plans for learning and beyond at DPS, it would be great to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Governor Corner 3 - 13th October 2017
Governor Corner 4 - 5th November 2017
Governor Corner 5 - 17th November 2017
It has been great seeing you and hearing feedback on issues from a number of parents during various events including the Parents Evenings and the Parent Action Group Meetings (PAG). Thank you for taking the time to come and share your ideas and help us develop the way in which we communicate with you now and in the future.
This week we have held 2 Governor Committee Meetings:
· Curriculum/Performance: Sue Forman was elected Chair and Andy Limberts Vice Chair for the current academic year. The main focus of the meeting was to review the latest school data with presentations from Staff KS leaders for Upper KS2 & EYFS to develop understanding by Governors and giving opportunities to challenge as appropriate.
· Finance/Premises: Michelle Fernandez was elected as Chair and Liz Wynder as Vice Chair for this current academic year. Agenda discussion included: School Business Manager’s Report, Report from the Kitchen Development Project, Update on Wrap Club facilities.
Other activities: Parent Governor Election – process to be completed this Friday - apologies for the ‘glitches’ in the system during this process which now seems to be functioning correctly, New Governor Induction Training – the 1st session of 3 took place on Wednesday evening, hosted by DPS with attendees from other Northants schools.
Governor Corner 6 - 1st December 2017
The day of the Christmas Fete - high levels of activity and excitement in school wherever you look and a time of celebration for the whole School Community. School life, of course, continues as usual and this is reflected in the rest of this newsletter.
There are many threads of activity being followed up by Governors but the main focus for non-staff Governors since the last newsletter has been a Learning Walk (LW) – one of the highlights of the year for us.
What happens during a LW? A LW takes place twice a year and over a whole morning (usually 08.30-12.30) in school. Governors are given the opportunity to work closely with Mrs. Rice and the SLT (Senior Leadership Team) to organize a program of visits/observations into classrooms and talking to the children about their work. This supports a greater understanding between SLT and Governors and the areas within the SIP (School Improvement Plan) enabling us to observe, discuss, monitor and challenge as appropriate at an executive and not an operational level which is an important part of our role.
How do you know someone is a Governor at an event like the Christmas Fete? When in school we wear an orange Governor lanyard with our name visible which should identify us for you.
Governor Corner 7 - 15th December 2017
Congratulations to everyone who has been involved in fundraising over the last couple of weeks: Christmas Bazaar (thank you PTA for organising and the whole school community for supporting) and Sausage Sizzle event at Bunnings (thank you to our SBM for organising and Parents, Staff, Governors for sizzling and selling!) – great fundraising outcomes for both.
A FGB (Full Governing Body) meeting took place on the 4/12/2017 with all governors participating – the 2nd FGB out of 4 scheduled for this year. It was a sad farewell and a big ‘thank you’ to Julie Fletcher who has been a parent governor for nearly 4 years, her support and contribution to the Governing Body has been fantastic. We wish her and her family a happy and successful life in Norfolk.
Following the Parent Election in November, Nic Masters officially became a part of the Governing Body taking on various governor responsibilities – welcome to Nic who is bringing a wealth of experience and skills to the governing body.
You will find full details of all Governors’ roles and committee membership on the Governor section of the School Website.
As we approach the end of the term, Deanshanger Governors would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2018 and thank everyone working in school for all their support and hard work since September.
Governor Corner 8 - 12th January 2018
DPS needs a new kitchen soon...... We need your support NOW!
Whilst our School and Governors continue to work in partnership on all aspects of statutory responsibilities, including an essential focus on progress and attainment for every child, we also aspire to consider the holistic approach for our children. This importantly prioritises healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle.
School/PTA/Governors will be working in partnership to fundraise and seek out sponsorship and grants wherever we can find them to finance a new and much needed kitchen facility.
Governor Corner 5th January 2018
A few facts you should know -
· The number of children at DPS eating school lunches has increased significantly to 225 pupils in the last 12 months since Fresh Start began at DPS. (Thank you to Fresh Start and all the families who support the facility).
· DPS and Fresh Start aspire to continue to increase the proportion of children enjoying freshly prepared lunches each day offered at a competitive price
· The kitchen is inadequate for the catering challenges we aspire to for today and the future for our school and
community – we urgently need to upgrade the facilities.
· Plans for the kitchen are starting to be progressed and if we have funding we aim is to have the project underway by
· Estimated costs to upgrade the kitchen are currently approx. £55-60k
· There will be no funding support from the Local Authority
· A healthy lunch is considered an essential part of encouraging a healthy lifestyle and, as research shows, will help our
children to reach their potential in school
You probably know people either within the community or perhaps at work who are able to access grants/sponsorship for community projects. We need to know who they are!
If you can help with a name(s) for us to contact please send the detail through either to our HT Rachel Rice (email@example.com) or to The Chair of Governors Sue Forman (firstname.lastname@example.org). School/PTA/Governors will be working together to fundraise for this project.
Please do not close this newsletter thinking that you will let us know next week - send any contact i
Governor Corner 9
Chair of Governors (CofG) attended the PTA committee meeting;
Governor involved in the regular BNTO meeting;
A Meeting of Chairs of Governors for the Cluster Group of Schools who we work with was scheduled to place to help promote communication and support between Governing Bodies. This has been postponed;
Kitchen Fundraising Sub Committee Meeting – progressing ideas for the Big Project!
Clerk to Governors – we are recruiting so if you know someone who might be interested in a part-time role, term time only, please ask them to take a look at the School website ‘Join us’ section for full details – thank you.
Governor Corner 11 - 28th January 2018
28/2/2018 Newsletter 11 Governor Corner extract
- Chair of Governors (CofG) attended the PTA committee meeting
- Governor involved in the regular BNTO meeting
- A Meeting of Chairs of Governors for the Cluster Group of Schools who we work with was scheduled to place to help promote communication and support between Governing Bodies. This has been postponed until 26/3/2018
- Kitchen Fundraising Sub Committee Meeting – progressing ideas for the Big Project!
- Clerk to Governors – we are recruiting so if you know someone who might be interested in a part time role, term time only, please ask them to take a look at the School website ‘Join us
GOVERNOR CORNER 12 - 9th February 2018
A summary of Governor activity over the last 2 weeks:
• Lead Governors for English met with the Subject Lead to review focus areas of the School Improvement Plan and and agree action as appropriate
• Y6 parents evening attended by Governor
• BNTO meeting attended by Governor
• CofG/Vice CofG regular (fortnightly) catch up meeting with HT
• Working with School, the Kitchen fundraising Sub Committee have prepared a flyer and Video which are now ready for distribution and use to promote the
fundraising for the Kitchen Project. You will probably have received a copy of the flyer
through your door - a huge thank you to the Deanshanger Scouts for organising the distribution in Deanshanger and Wicken.
Please visit the Crowdfunding site (link in this newsletter), tell your friends. Let us know if you have any contacts in business or other organisations which may be able to help with match funding or sponsorship. Thank you
Governor Corner 14 - 10th March 2018
Since the last update Governors have
- Met many of you at the 2 Parent/Carer meetings - thank you for
providing feedback to us to help school improvement
- Met with SLT to discuss progress on the School Improvement Plan
and discussed improvement with subject leaders in maths, English and SEND
- Supported the school’s fundraising plans for the new kitchen
- Recruited a new clerk to governors – a warm welcome to Hannah Ward.
Governors are in and around school on a regular basis (in addition to activities given above) and available to talk but, as always, please make contact if you have any questions or concerns.
Sue Forman, Chair of Governors
Governor Corner 15 23rd March 2018
Governor Activity has included:
- Committee Meetings:
- Curriculum & Performance – Invited Experts (KS Lead Teaching Staff) joined Governors to discuss the February Data Collection, ask questions and challenge how any issues are being addressed/interventions being introduced, reviewed/evaluated, etc. A very positive meeting with the Staff providing insight for Governors to understand and support as needed.
- Resources (Finance & Premises) – a range of agenda items, including the update on the budget for 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 being provided by the School Business Manager
- Kitchen Fundraising Subcommittee – update meeting
- Governor Training:
- In House Briefing on Finance
- Other Activity:
- Parent/Governor attendance at the Mother’s Day Tea Party on 12/3
- The Chair of Governors (CofG) will be attending the School Council Meeting on 23/3
- CofG catch up meetings with HT on 14/3, 21/3 with reports back to the Governing Body
If you are unable to see a Governor around school or at events but you have a question or query – please contact us at email@example.com
Thank youAccordion content
Governor Corner 16 26th April 2018
Term 5 seems to have started with a ‘roar’ in school, the first week for Governors while school settled down at the start of term was quieter for us but into the second week the level of activity has been building
- Ongoing Governor Training: Preparation for Ofsted took place on 23/4/18
- Governor Skills Audit: Governors met and reviewed the skills audit which will be updated by in preparation for planning 2018-2019 academic year
- HT Catch up meetings took place with CofG, Vice Chair of Governors 18/4 and 25/4/208. The agenda covered a wide range of issues including Personnel, Safeguarding, Budget, review of data, LA Visit at the end of Term 4, etc. Notes of these meetings are shared with all governors and questions invited.
- Fundraising: activity continues surrounding ongoing grant applications, etc.
- GDPR – GB appointed a Governor as the Lead for GDPR: Trevor Gregory (staff governor). Preparation for GDPR is ongoing.
- A replacement Consultant for the HT PM process has been appointed to and will be fully briefed for the start of the new review cycle in the Autumn.
We wish DPS a successful Summer Term!